Want to get your people curious about the science of mindfulness? Perhaps debunk some of those myths and showcase the neuroscience and research-based evidence? Allow us to bring mindfulness to your business with these short, interactive, practical team sessions.
Research in neuroscience tells us that learning mindfulness skills helps to create new pathways in the brain that increase our ability to be more positive, productive, more focused and less stressed.
These 1 hour online or face to face sessions will give your people the chance to learn more about mindfulness and its benefits, and an opportunity to engage with some short mindful exercises.
What is covered:
- The neuroscience of mindfulness and its link to wellbeing, performance and leadership.
- Hands on practice – opportunity to engage with short mindful attention exercises.
- Pair/group discussion reflecting on each practice and sharing insights.
- Practical takeaway tips and techniques to immediately apply at work.
- Access to further resources, books, apps and articles.